Fish Tacos - Fish Tacos :excited. Recipe Fish Tacos, Try This @ home by Tami
- 1 lb tilapia filets
- 1 salt & pepper to taste
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 tbsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- 1 packages soft tortillas
- 1 homemade or store bought pico de gallo
- 1 fresh cilanto
- Season fish with salt & pepper.
- Place flour, garlic powder, chili powder, cumin into a plastic ziploc bag season with salt & pepper. Shake bag to mix.
- In a large frying pan heat olive oil, enough to coat the pan, heat to medium high heat.
- Moisten fish with a egg wash (1 beaten egg with water) Place 1 piece of fish at a time into the bag and shake to evenly.
- Cook fish about 5 minutes per side.
- Heat tortillas, cut fish in half, place a half a piece of fish on tortilla add pico de gallo, squeeze of lime and cilantro. Enjoy
Video fish tacos
Source Youtube Fish Tacos.
Thank you for visit Fish Tacos, Good Luck.!